Contact Comfort Choice Hospice INC.
(805) 220-9191 24 hours a day.
THE SERVICES WE PROUDLY PROVIDE:
Hospice Staff will provide regularly scheduled visits to a patient’s place of residence to adequately manage symptoms and meet the needs of the patient and family.
When death is imminent and the primary caregiver is unable to cope, hospice provides 24 hours care for short-term crisis management.
When a patient’s symptom cannot be managed at home, the family has the option to have their needs met at Medicare Certified facilities mostly Skilled Nursing and Convalescent Homes. Room and board have covered this level of care. Impatient care is usually short-term.
When family members, caregivers need to take a break from the day-to-day care of the patient, hospice offers a 5-day respite relief. Hospice will transport the patient to a contracted facility where room and board are covered for a maximum of 5 days.
For more information about our services please call (805) 220-9191 or (747) 265-6217
WHAT DOES COMFORT CHOICE OFFER?
- Hospice Physician Consultation
- Timely evaluation and symptom control
- Aggressive pain relief and symptoms control
- RN Care Manager to coordinate services
- Registered nurses on call24/7
- Social Workers support to assist with practical needs
- Medication, equipment, and supplies paid for and delivered
- Personal Care
- Emotional and spiritual support
- Inpatient respite care
- Acute inpatient care
- Nutritional guidance
- Grief support for surviving family members and significant others